Celtic Cross slab in the grounds of Comlongon Castle, Dumfries, Scotland
The Cross of the Scriptures at Clonmacnoise, County Offaly. Founded in 545 by St. Ciaran, Clonmacnoise was a major religious center. This tenth-century cross intertwines Pagan and Christian symbols. The west face, pictured here, depicts scenes from the life of Christ.
Old Graveyard (by dorameulman)
A very nice final resting place in Kinsale Harbor next to Charles Fort. The head stones are worn weathered and no longer legible. Maybe solders from the Spanish Armada of 1601.
Celtic cross, Co. Cork, 1996